Originally published at: https://esportsone.com/blog/esports-one-fantasy-updates-2021/
The E1 Fantasy Season returns on the 13th of January 2021!
Remember how fun E1 Fantasy was in 2020? Well, forget it all, because this year is going to be a million times better. The team has been working hard in the League of Legends off-season to bring new features, more contests and way more hype! Check out a few of the major updates below.
We have some big changes to the way we run contests in 2021, get ready to play in more contests, set more lineups, and win bigger prizes!
- Play in multiple contests every week
- Separate LEC and LCS contests
- New ways to enter: For free, with Bytes, or with an Event Pass!
We have revamped our digital currency, Bytes, that was introduced near the end of 2020. Bytes now have a monetary value to them, making each win even sweeter!
- Bytes can only be earned through winning contests or by purchasing them
- Now you can enter premium contests with Bytes for a chance to win more Bytes or prizes
- Once you have earned some Bytes, you will be able to exchange them for cash Gift Cards and other awesome rewards!
We are now offering the ability to earn extra side cash through becoming an Ambassador (Individuals) or Affiliate (Companies). By flexing our platform, and bringing new esports fans to our site, we will give a commission when they spend money!